You can have the most beautiful website on the internet, professionally designed by the web development company India, but if you cannot get conversions to visitors, it would be a waste.
Here is a list of 20 proven strategies to increase website conversion rate of your site.
- Include minimal fields in the email opt-in form. This increases the conversion rate by 11% instantly.
- Use guarantees to build reputation.
- Use tangible and immediate action verbs like ‘hurry’, ‘grab’, ‘reserve’, etc.
- Use testimonials to establish credibility and authenticity.
- Make the benefits of your product or service apparent and clear at first glance on the website. Don’t make the user look for the positive.
- Be careful about phrasing your headline. With the right keywords, you can have more visibility with minimal effort.
- Ensure that all conversion elements like opt-in forms and more remain above the fold for better conversion.
- Humanize your business or brand by using a video to establish an instant human connection.
- Design proper landing pages for any Google Adwords Services or pay-per-click ads you use, to ensure the most results. If you can’t do the ads yourself, hire a good Adwords marketing company.
- Reduce risks and boost credibility by adding subscriber list or social media channels.
- Guide your visitors on exactly what you would like them to do next by including strong calls to action (CTAs) on the content on your site.
- Keep the visitors engaged by recommending related links.
- Use high-quality, professional images. Using low-quality stock photos can send a bad visual message about your brand.
- Write clear, steady content for your website without the frills and the hype.
- Different colours perform differently. So test your brand colors, and keep it uniform through all pages to embed your site in the visual memory.
- Use a single column layout as research shows there is 681% increase in conversions with that.
- Have a clear value proposition about what’s special about your brand and how it’s distinct from the competition.
- Use less links and more CTA buttons to not distract your visitors.
- Use a privacy statement in your opt-in forms as it greatly impacts your email conversion.
- Tell a story and get your visitors excited about being on your website.
If you don’t yet have a website, I would suggest getting one designed by a good website development company in India